*** If buying with a device please message or email so we can recalculate shipping, thanks. ***
Genuine Sony VTC5A 18650
Please note; price set is for 1 single cell.
Brand: Sony Energy
Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Discharge: 25A Max Continuous, Rated by Sony as 35A Max Continuous with a temperature limit of 80C
Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
Dimensions: 18.1mm x 65mm
The use of lithium ion rechargeable batteries with e-cigarettes, vaporizers, or other similar products, constitutes a DANGEROUS misuse of the battery cell that poses a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death. These cells are only for use with proper protection circuitry within system integrations or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module) and are not intended by the manufacturer for use with such products. BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE if used with e-cigarettes, vaporizers, or similar products.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. We are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries. Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case for storage and transport
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Please note: Due to the consumable nature of this item, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.