SMY SDNA 200
SMY SDNA 200 Box Mod
The SMY SDNA 200 box mod is now the most powerful in SMY's stable, with the integration of Evolv's DNA 200, featuring a wattage range of 1 to 200W, comprehensive analysis and customization with Escribe, and a sleek chassis with carbon fiber trim that packs in a massive 1600 mAh 3S LiPo. The SDNA 200 features sharp and elegant lines that make for a classic and timeless look accented by diagonal lining with a carbon fiber inlay that creates a visually cohesive and distinctive look. SMY has managed to integrate a 1600 mAh 3S Lithium Polymer Battery, one of the largest integrated batteries in the current DNA 200 market to date, all while keeping a trim form factor. The onboard DNA 200 has become renown as an outstandingly efficient, power, and precise chipset, with 1 to 200W of output and an incredible efficiency rating of 97%. Paired with the Escribe software, the DNA 200 has the widest range of user customizable options and adjustments today. In standard operating mode, the DNA 200 is capable of firing Kanthal based heating elements up to 100W and Nickel 200 (other temperature based heating elements also supported through Escribe) atomizers up to 200W with temperature ranges from 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. With a clean cut form factor, an outstanding 1600 mAh 3S Lithium Polymer, the integration of Evolv's DNA 200, and one of the most competitive price points, the SMY SDNA 200 Box Mod has asserted itself as one of the most competitive DNA 200 box mods to date.
Please Follow Steps Below Before Use!
SDNA200 Product Features:
- Official Evolv DNA 200 Chip Set
- 1600mAh 3S Lithium Polymer Battery
- Sharp and Squared Lines
- Carbon Fiber Accent
- Manufactured out of High Quality Alloys
- Beautiful Rich Finishes
- Micro USB Charging and Escribe Connection Port
- Stainless Steel 510 Threading
- Silver Plated Contact Pin
- Three Button Adjustment
- Knurled Adjustment Buttons
- 25mm by 51.5mm by 94.5mm
DNA 200 Features:
- 1 to 200W Output Range
- 100W Kanthal Range (Able to be changed through Escribe)
- 200W Max Temperature Range
- 1 to 9V Output
- 0.1 to 2.0 ohm Kanthal Resistance Range
- 0.08 to 1.0 ohm Temperature Sensing Range
- Temperature Range
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Cell by Cell Monitoring
- Cell Balancer
- 1A USB Charger
- Atomizer, Weak Battery, Temperature, Resistance, Auto Power Down, and Heat Protection
- Autosensing Temperature Resistance
- Lock Mode
- Stealth Mode
- Power Lock Mode
- Power Preset Mode
- Resistance Lock
- Max Temperature Adjustment
- Output Current Continuous Max
- Output Current Instantaneous Peak
- Input Voltage
- 9 to 12.6V
- Input Current
- 0.5 to 23A
- Screen On Current
- Quiescent Current
- Power Down Current
Follow the Following Steps to Ensure Maximum Performance!
1.) Download and Install EScribe via the link provided below (PC Only Currently).
2.) Start EScribe and Connect the SDNA200 to your PC
3.) When prompted, upgrade your SDNA200 to the latest firmware version.
4.) Navigate to the 'Mod' tab in Escribe. Verify that under 'Type', 'Lithium Polymer' is selected.
5.) Press 'Watt-Hour Calculator'. Confirm that you know the battery type installed.
6.) Change Value '720' to '1600' and Confirm.
7.) Confirm that 17.76 Watt Hours (Wh) is calculated, then click 'Yes'
8.)Your SDNA200 is now up to date!
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Please refer to Escribe documentation for walkthroughs and information on how to utilize Escribe.
***Always turn off the device and take the battery out when not in use!
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!